PINEER’s gold wash trommels accurately classify ore masses by size as required by your application. They are engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance and can handle feed rates up to 1 000 m3/hr.
Gold Trommels are fitted with screens with a wide range of apertures to achieve customers’ required cut point according to the coarseness of the gold ore.
The gold trommel screen mainly comprises a motor, a reducer, a roller device, a machine frame, a sealing cover, and an inlet and outlet. It normally works together with a sluice box or vibration sluice machine, water pump, gold shaker table, etc, to form a complete alluvial gold wash plant.
- Gold trommel diameter: 500 – 2500 mm
- Gold trommel length: 1 000 – 6500 mm
- Stress-relieved and tested trommel steel frames
- Diesel or Electric driven
- High gold recovery features